Friday, 22 October 2004

Going Postal Nuts!

I got the new Pratchett book! I got the new Pratchett book!

Ok ok, enough celebrating. It's just that a new Pratchett book has always been the highlight of my year since I got hooked on his books, and I always snap up the first one I see. Well, most of the time.

This time, I found Going Postal in KLCC's Kinokuniya and Times Bookstore. Both the US and the UK versions were available, but I prefered the UK version because the cover illustration looks funnier.

The retail price in both stores is RM99.90, but I bought mine from Times because my Times Membership entitles me to a 10 percent dicsount. :-)

Anyway, within half an hour of buying the book, I had already devoured three whole chapters (not including the two short prologues), and will continue to do so as soon as I get this post done. That said.... seeya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah! for a moment there, from reading the header to this post, i thot ur nuts had gone postal! ie., u mailed them off!!!

Anonymous said...

that last comment was me oso...The Visitor.