Monday, 4 October 2004

When will I ever learn?

Just a few days ago, I had weird dreams of talking chihuahuas and Tarantino Barneys after reading a collection of Bizarro comics. Obviously, I haven't learnt my lesson, because last night I did it again.

This time, I went and bought a Far Side collection, read it before going to sleep, and had dreams of talking cows, the single-cell version of the Brady Bunch (The Bacteria Bunch), and baby fishes 'drying' their beds.

Thank goodness I didn't read Peter Rabbit before that, or he'd be roadkill in my dream.

I got the collection of Far Side comics at the Payless in Amcorp for only RM6, and hunted for more, but the rest were all the bigger, hardcover versions that went for RM22 (which is still cheap, considering the new ones in MPH can cost more than RM50).

If anyone comes across more Far Side or Bizarro compilations in any Payless, do let me know. :-)

No comments: