Friday, 12 November 2004

Happy, happy, happy, happy Holiday!

First off, Happy Deepavali (yes I know it was yesterday), and Selamat Hari Raya to everyone; regardless of whether you celebrate the festivals or not, because chances are you'll be celebrating the loooong holiday anyway.

I'm spending my holidays alternating between clearing out some junk in my house, fixing up some much-needed new bookshelves we just bought from IKEA, and going out to Ampang Point SF Coffee to lepak and at least TRY to finish The Name of the Rose before the end of the holiday.

If there are no updates here until next Tuesday, it'll either be because my Internet connection at home isn't exactly up to Broadband standard and I'm lazy to dial into Jaring; or because I'm just too plain lazy to write anything.

Well, it IS a holiday after all...


No comments: