Wednesday, 29 December 2004

Joining the Waves of Empathy

Another day, another post on the tsunami disaster. Everyone is blogging about it, and because of that, I thought I'd refrain from saying anything about it until this all dies down.

However, when I come back from Singapore, the first thing I find out was that my parents had been in at Tanjung Tokong, Balik Pulau and Batu Feringghi areas just an hour or so BEFORE the tsunami struck.

If you don't mind, I'd like to count my blessings right now.

Anyway, here's a final word on the disaster, and regular blog transmission shall commence from tomorr.. er.. today onwards.

The Visitor has asked for this link to be spread around. So here it is. It's the The South-East Asia Earthquake and Tsunami blog (SEA-EAT for short, appropriately enough), and has lots of info on the disaster.

No comments: