Sunday, 13 February 2005

The Hellblazer Reviewed

I watched Constantine yesterday, and I liked it.

So that The Visitor's time is not wasted by posting long long comments here, here are the links to his posts on his blog about the movie HERE, and his comments about the movie on Saving Dreams HERE.

See Visitor, I saved you some time! Haha!

Anyway, as I was saying, I liked the movie. It was not too bad, especially since it could have been far worse. I was expecting it to be much, much worse. And not having read the comics either, I was pretty much keeping an open mind on it.

Acting-wise, Keanu "Wooden Plank" Reeves was his usual kayu self, and his lines were somewhat forced. But Rachel Weiz was CUTE. :-)

The story? The story was not too bad. The twist was pretty predictable (except for one part), and the pace was not too fast, but not too slow either. And it didn't resort to fancy-nancy special effects like the Matrix sequels did.

Anyway, there've been lots of reviews of the movie on lots of blogs already, and since it's too hot now, and I can't think properly, here are some links to those reviews instead:

Now, go judge for yourself. :-)

No comments: