Monday, 21 February 2005

Return to the Real World

Sigh... I'd almost forgotten how it is like to come to work.

I had to rush my review of Saturday’s Sam Hui concert as soon as I got in, so that was my morning gone. I got through my second cup of coffee before it was even mid-day. I didn't even have time to go for lunch, eating in the office instead.

Above all that, I've got a headache, and I can't think straight enough to blog. All those Sam Hui songs are still stuck in my head.

Ten days off can do that to you, especially when you've been doing nothing but laze around all day at home. I’ve managed to finish two and a half books in these ten days (which is still pretty slow, considering one of these was Uncle stories), cleaned up my room, spent quality time with my girlfriend, and even found some time to blog a little from home.

But for now, I think I'll leave off with this post, announcing my return to the real world once again....

No comments: