Tuesday, 15 February 2005

Welcome to this world!

We interrupt our regularly scheduled program to bring you this breaking news announcement:


Daphne of The Places You Will Go has just given birth to little baby girl I-Shan!

*Clap clap clap*
*Flags waving*
*Much rejoicing*

According to an SMS she sent out (Daphne, not I-Shan. I don't think the baby's THAT technologically advanced yet), I-Shan apparently looks like 'Queen Victoria at 70'. Haha

Welcome to this world, I-Shan. It may not be a perfect world, but with a little bit of magic, valor and courage, some handsome knights, a magic ring and a hobbit or two, it can really be a real fun place to be in!

Congratulations too, to the happy parents Daphne and Martin, and I-Shan's two brothers Elesh and Ekath!

*Clap clap clap*
*Flags waving*
*Much rejoicing*

No comments: