Wednesday, 9 March 2005

Poster-mania!

Am going slightly poster-mad this past week. Have gotten several new movie posters, some of which are way cool.

Yup, I'm a real sucker for movie posters.

I like posters. They are glossy, pretty and downright cool. I have a whole stash of posters gleaned off magazines since I was a kid, and now I've 'graduated' to hoarding original movie posters instead. Now, I have a whole stash of movie posters at, some rare, some imported, some autographed (mostly Hong Kong movies though) and most, very cool.

The ones I get from mags, I stick them on walls. But the really precious ones (like my double-sided Tarzan teaser poster which showed Tarzan half drawn), I keep them in a nice safe place. I hope to get them framed one day, but as of now, am too broke to do so. Plus no place to hang them anyway lar.

Anyone know a good way to keep movie posters so they don't get damaged?

I've always wanted a Star Wars poster ever since I first saw the movie when I was a mere kid. Still don't have a proper original SW poster though. Sigh...

Unfortunately, I hopped on the bandwagon too late to get my hands on any original Lord of the Rings double-sided posters. Oh well. Can't have everything, right?

But as of now, am happy with my Batman Begins teaser poster... Wish I could get my paws on that Mr. And Mrs. Smith teaser twin-posters though.

BTW, check out these new posters that I'd LOVE to get my paws on:



No comments: