Saturday, 30 April 2005

A Second Attempt to Cross the Causeway

Toiletries - CHECK
Luggage - CHECK
Mineral water - CHECK
Singapore money - CHECK
Bus Ticket - CHECK
Book to read on bus - CHECK
Passport......... - DAMMIT!

That was what happened the last time I was supposed to go to Singapore. I left my passport with someone to get a Chinese Visa, and completely forgot that I was gonna go Singapore the next day. Boy did my larling give me an earful that day.

Anyway, I'm off to that significantly insignificant island down south again tomorrow, and this time, I've made sure that I have my PASSPORT with me.

Will be gone for a week, so the updates here will be rather sporadic, if there ARE any. :-)

Am looking forward to seeing my larling, going to Borders (a PROPER one) and going toy hunting. Might even drop by the Zoo or something just for the heck of it. :-)

Oh, and it's my birthday on Monday! YAY! :-)

Ok, lemme go through that checklist again:

PASSPORT - CHECK!!!!!
Toiletries - CHECK
Luggage - CHECK
Mineral water - CHECK
Book to read on bus - CHECK
Singapore money - CHECK
Bus Ticket........... - UH OH....

No comments: