- We know the Clone Troopers become the empire's stooges, but how did the X-Wing end up with the republic while the Empire ended up with the dorky looking TIE fighters?
- How did Anakin manage to forget that he BUILT C-3PO in the first place?
- Judging from all that jet-setting and fleeting secret meetings that always seem to be interupted by C-3PO in the Clone Wars cartoons, how the heck did Anakin and Padme actually find time to er... make babies?
- Exactly how old is Chewbacca and what the heck is he howling about?
- Considering R2-D2 has been around from the very beginning in The Phantom Menace until the very end of Return of the Jedi, how does he keep himself rust-free, and why isn't his processor obsolete by ROTJ?
Friday, 6 May 2005
Here are five things I hope Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith will resolve (besides the usual 'How did Yoda end up on Dagobah', 'How did Leia end up on Alderaan', and 'How Obi-Wan ended up on Tatooine' etc etc."