Wednesday, 25 May 2005

Greetings from Seoul!

It's 4pm here in South Korea, and the weather is F-I-N-E. I have broadband in my room, so I should have no problem updating the blog. That is if I'm not too busy working or recovering from my lack of sleep lar.

I arrived here in the morning, and the first thing I got into was a traffic jam. Looks like Seoul ain't very different from other cities as well. Traffic jams are like the lifeblood of every city. Can't get away from them, and they never cease.

What I DO like about the place so far are the signboards. Oh, their just like any other signboard in Malaysia, excet that Korean ones obviously have Korean words on them, and I find the funny looking Korean words with funny shapes in them rather interesting to look at, even though I don't know what the heck they are saying.

As soon as I got to the hotel room, I immedietely fell asleep. Tired mar. I suck at sleeping on planes, so I spent the whole trip finishing a book instead.

when I woke up, I tried out the Internet, and discovered that my blog had been down for a few hours due to a hardware problem in Blogspot Central. Dammit. But it's up and runnign now. Whew.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing more of Seoul later. I'm kinda lazy to go out right now, plus I gotta get some work done first.. sigh...

PS... am also in the midst of locating the channel for ESPN.. NO WAY am I gonna miss the Champion's League final tonight...

No comments: