I've just watched Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith for the fourth time in a WEEK, and I have to say while I still enjoyed the movie even during the fourth time (I enjoyed it even MORE because I took toilet breaks during the lovey-dovey scenes), I think I shall take a break from the movie for now. At least until the DVD comes out.
Anyway, here is the final score/report of my Star Wars frenzy this past month:
Number of times I've watched ROTS: FOUR times in ONE week
Number of times I watched ROTS with my girlfirend: TWICE in THREE days
Most quoted line from ROTS: 'So love has blinded you?'
Number of posts that mentioned Star Wars in the past two weeks: Almost every single one, I think. Even the rant on blogging...
Star Wars merchandise acquired in this past two months:
- Kelloggs R2-D2 cookie jar (YES! I finally found it!)
- Burger King Millenium Falcon, Darth Vader & R2-D2 toys
- M&M's Star Wars M-pire T-shirt & toys
- 1 Lego Star Wars T-Fighter with Light-up Darh Vader saber
- A whole lot of action figures
- At least TEN magazine covers with Star Wars on the cover
- At least ten versions of the movie poster
- Two stupid Kelloggs Star Wars spining Pyros
- Nearly bought an Anakin Skywalker FX lightsaber for RM500...
- Nearly signed up for RHB Evo credit card because I wnated the freebies...
- Nearly snuck into the Burger King at my place to curik the Darth Vader giant blow-up balloon.
- Nearly bought tickets to watch ROTS again AFTER I watched it the fourth time