Monday, 23 May 2005

Ok ok, Enough Star Wars already...

Ok, ok, enough Star Wars already.

I've just watched Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith for the fourth time in a WEEK, and I have to say while I still enjoyed the movie even during the fourth time (I enjoyed it even MORE because I took toilet breaks during the lovey-dovey scenes), I think I shall take a break from the movie for now. At least until the DVD comes out.

Anyway, here is the final score/report of my Star Wars frenzy this past month:


Number of times I've watched ROTS: FOUR times in ONE week

Number of times I watched ROTS with my girlfirend: TWICE in THREE days

Most quoted line from ROTS: 'So love has blinded you?'

Number of posts that mentioned Star Wars in the past two weeks: Almost every single one, I think. Even the rant on blogging...

Star Wars merchandise acquired in this past two months:
  • Kelloggs R2-D2 cookie jar (YES! I finally found it!)
  • Burger King Millenium Falcon, Darth Vader & R2-D2 toys
  • M&M's Star Wars M-pire T-shirt & toys
  • 1 Lego Star Wars T-Fighter with Light-up Darh Vader saber
  • A whole lot of action figures
  • At least TEN magazine covers with Star Wars on the cover
  • At least ten versions of the movie poster
  • Two stupid Kelloggs Star Wars spining Pyros
Star Wars merchandise close-calls:
  • Nearly bought an Anakin Skywalker FX lightsaber for RM500...
  • Nearly signed up for RHB Evo credit card because I wnated the freebies...
  • Nearly snuck into the Burger King at my place to curik the Darth Vader giant blow-up balloon.
  • Nearly bought tickets to watch ROTS again AFTER I watched it the fourth time
Ok, enough of Star Wars. Now it's time to hype up the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

No comments: