Thursday, 2 June 2005

No more Toink Toink Bleh...

Toink toink! BLEH!

Eheh. Ok, back to more coherent posts. Hehe.

In case you were wondering what I was talking about in my last post.... well, I have no idea either. I was just feeling a little bored, and PPS was having a pretty bland day yesterday, so I decided to just chuck a bunch of incoherent words and noises in the post, and see what kind of reaction I would get.

It turned out to be one of the most entertaining posts I ever wrote, personally. Haha.

To all those who bothered to 'toink' and 'bleh' back, thanks a lot for making my day. Haha.

Anyway, I've been pretty busy chasing deadlines since I got back from Seoul, so I haven't had time to blog much. But now that I've caught one of the deadlines, I'm free now.

So yeah, no more toink-ing and bleh-ing. Tomorrow, regular blog transmission shall resume.
Unless I feel like another toink. :-)

No comments: