Wednesday, 6 July 2005

The Anansi Boys Go "Thud!" at A Feast for Crows!

Wow, a book-related post. Must have been EONS since I've come up with one. Some book blog THIS is turning out to be...

Anyway, come September/October this year, three very exciting (well, to ME that is) titles will be coming out, which I will DEFINITELY be picking up in hardcover:

They are:



Terry Pratchett's new Discworld book, Thud! (out in 1 October 2005). YAY!

Next, there's this:



It's George R. R. Martin's long-awaited (and long-grumbled-about) fourth book in the A Song of Ice and Fire series: A Feast for Crows (out in 3 October 2005). FINALLY, it's coming out after THREE bloody YEARS since the last one!

And finally, since I've just been converted to Gaiman-dom, I'm also looking forward to THIS:



It's Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys, a 'sort-of' sequel to American Gods (but not quite). It's gonna be out in September 20th, so I guess better read American Gods before that...

Can't wait for these books to come out. Ooh boy ooh boy.

Oh, and then there's THIS bloody book coming out later this month:



Whoopie. I can feel my excitement being flushed down the toilet....

No comments: