Sunday, 24 July 2005

Another MEME: Thanks for the memories!

It's the weekend, and I'm happily surfing on my new Streamyx line. so far so good, it's been nice and fast...

Anyway, since it's the weekend and I couldn't be arsed to do anything else, I decided to do a MEME! haven't done one of these for a while. Senorita LyN has been trying to Tag me with one for ages, but so far, her efforts have failed because I'd either 1) Done the Meme before, or 2) I couldn't be arsed to do a Meme.

But like I said, I'm in a good mood, have got nothing better to do, and I have a really fast and constant Internet connection.

Jom Meme!

-----------------------------------------------------------

10 years ago today:
I'd just gotten my SPM and was trying to appeal to get into UPM because I couldn't stand the Form Six students in my school...

5 years ago today:
Probably sneaking off to Penang to meet up with my larling whom I would have been going out with for seven months already at the time....

1 year ago today:
In July? I think I was stuck in Hong Kong covering some stupid movie starring Andy Lau...

Yesterday:
Playing pool and eating steamboat in Genting...

Tomorrow:
Work lar what else? I don't have much of a life, remember? Unless anyone wants to ask me out for a drink and belanja me another game of pool....

5 snacks I enjoy:
I don't snack much, but when I get the munchies I eat: Kit-Kat, Cadbury's Picnic, bread and Smuckers Goober Grape, Pringles, and the waffles at the shop opposite my office. Used to like Kum-Kum last time because of the cheapo toys they came with...

5 bands that I know the lyrics to most of their songs:
Too many, too many. But five that I DEFINITELY remember lyrics to are: Oasis, Beyond (the Hong Kong one lar), Third Eye Blind, Jimmy Eat World and the Goo Goo Dolls.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000:
Er... Buy myself a private branch of San Francisco Coffee so I'll have non-stop supply of kopi. Buy a car that doesn't break down. Buy anything my family or my larling wants. Donate some to charity. Invest the rest so I get MORE money! BUAHAHA!

5 locations I'd like to run away to:
Spain, Poland, Narnia, The Shire, and the Land of Take-What-You-Want

5 bad habits I have:
Drinking too much coffee. Nose-picking (Hehe). Buying too many toys. Sleeping too much (eh, wait, that's not bad what...). Swearing.

5 things I like doing:
Watching cartoons. Drinking coffee. Playing pool. Playing with Lego. Sex.

5 things I would never wear:
Ladies' underwear (up yours, Beckham!), tight figure-hugging T-shirts, anything PINK, bowties, and floral shirts.

5 TV shows I like:
Transformers, South Park, Samurai Jack, Charmed, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

5 movies I like:
Wahlau, so many... all three LOTR movies, Moulin Rouge, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut, Transformers: The Movie.

5 famous people I'd like to meet:
er... JRR. Tolkien (damn, he's dead), Angelina Jolie (drool.. drool...), Terry Pratchett, Rafa Benitez (so I can thank him for the greatest night I ever had since I started supporting Liverpool), and Miranda Otto (drool.. drool)... and so many more woi...

5 biggest joys of the moment:
My larling, my family, being able to gloat over Man Utd fans, my toys, and ANDURIL!

5 favorite toys:
You DO realise that this is a TOY COLLECTOR you are talking to? I have so many toys, how to pick five? Oh well, here goes: my G1 Optimus Prime (THE transformer of transformers!), my Marvel Minimates (mini legolike figures of Marvel characters!), my Transformers Binaltechs (REAL cars that transform into robots!), my LOTR action figures, and ANDURIL! (ok, this isn't meant to be a toy...)

5 Victims to tag:
Am not sure I wanna ask anyone to do ANOTHER meme, but it would be fun to tag Ah Kau (because the last time I tagged him, the bloody fool called me gay).

No comments: