Monday, 11 July 2005

Feasting on the the King of Fruits

Have been too busy (and sometimes too lazy) too update recently, what with work and a slight state of drunkeness and hangover combined last weekend.

Been a while since I got drunk. I used to say I NEVER got drunk on beer, but after last week, can't ay that anymore. Must be the lack of practise. sigh...

Anyway, I've just spent the last two days recuperating (I took Monday off as well), and eating.. DURIAN!

I love durian. But it's been ages since I've had any, and boy was I happy when my dad went out to buy durian yesterday.

My whole family loves durian. My dad used to own anorchard in Pahang, but now it's sold. Damn.

But I love them best when fresh. THAT's the way to eat durian. I hate durian flavour ice cream and what not, because they can never get the EXACT same taste of Fresh durian...

Spekaing of ice cream, I also love durians when they are left in the freezer, after which they turn out like durian ice cream... yum... I can never understand why people can NOT like durian. Compared to the King of Fruist, every other fruit just seems so... MILD.

Anyway, whenever my dad buys durian, he tends to go overboard and buy a whole TRUNK full of them. And since he also has a good eye for good ones... well, lets just say that yesterday was a real durian feast indeed...

Here's part what my father bought. Mind you, that's not even HALF of what he bought...

No comments: