Wednesday, 27 July 2005

Narnia Hype Starts here on EoE!

That's right, the hype for this movie:

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

starts NOW at Eye on Everything!

Why now? Because I just got my grubby hands on the Narnia movie poster, and it was so pwetty that I decided to read The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe again.

How pwetty was it? THIS pwetty actually:




So, my dear readers, forget Star Wars. Forget Batman. Forget the fact that ANOTHER bloody Heavy Petter movie is coming out later.

Narnia is gonna be THE movie event of the year!

God I hope it doesn't suck.

---------------------------------------

PS: look out for more Narnia related posts from now till December, including reviews and thoughts on the books, and my thoughts on why they are WAAAAAAAAAAY better than Hairy Potty could ever could be...

No comments: