Wednesday, 20 July 2005

Stealthily, I Change the Subject...

Bloody hell. I'm sick of it all. I'm tired of the whole damn thing. Tomorrow, even if it all comes crashing down, I'm not gonna talk about it anymore. Pah.

In fact, I was so sick of it all I decided to go watch a brainless movie this morning, a movie that I normally would never have watched - STEALTH! (Whoopie.)

It's a stupid movie. Brainless. Not even close to Top Gun. But then again, Top Gun was classic. Probably the only Tom Cruise movie I can bear. Besides the one where he gets killed I mean. Which was... gee, he doesn't get killed much, does he?

Anyway, Stealth is brainless. The premise is blah (Smart warplane eh? ho hum...), the action isn't even exciting, and JAMIE FOXX, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? From OSCAR winnier to THIS? Trying to do a Halle Berry eh?

Stealth is all WE ARE AMERICAN, WE SAVE THE WORLD, and LETS GO BLOWING EVERYONE UP.

Gah, too many Capital letters. Headache, headache.

Anyway, if you have to watch only ONE movie this year, don't watch Stealth. If you REALLY have to watch it, wait for it to come to Astro. Or borrow someone's pirated DVD. Just don't waste your time in the cinema, and don't spend money on it.

But the planes DO look sweet though. especially the Talons.

No comments: