Since I'm here in Singapore and I'm blogging, I guess it's safe to say I don't go out much. In fact, what I do and DON'T do in Singapore is rather predictable, by my standards that is.
It's no secret I don't really like coming here. If it wasn't for my larling being here, I doubt I'd be here this often. But anyway, since I'm here, I might as well find something to do, right?
Blogging about not having anythign to do is a start...
Firstly, here's what I DON'T do while I'm here:
- Take a walk around to admire all the wonderful HDB flats (Yippee.)
- Clubbing (bloody hell, I don't even go clubbing in KL, and you expect me to go 'wet' in a place where everything costs double to a Malaysian?)
- Go for a drink. (Beer too expensive here.)
- Go to Sentosa Island. (Gah.)
- Spend bloody SGD6.50 on a plate of chicken rice that tastes like it was made by Russians.
- Go 'pak tor'-ing
- Go Borders and lepak for a whole day
- Visit all Toys R' Us in vicinity to look for action figures that may not have been released in Malaysia (or are completely sold out).
- Visit all specialty toy shops in vicinity to yada yada yada...
- Go visit the little shop at the Esplanade which sells movie posters.
- Go to the zoo (ok, I only did this ONCE, and I won't do it again in the near future)
- Complain about the inferiority of the food here as compared to Malaysian food.
- Jump on MRT and get lost (but have to make sure EZ-link card got enough money first)
- Go Kinokuniya and lepak all day.
- Get dragged to go shopping by larling.
- Sit around and vegetate.
- Watch movies
- Watch TV
Damn, now I feel an urge to rush back and eat the chicken rice in Taman Melawati...
(Update: I seem to remember blogging an entry that was exactly like this one on my last trip here.... Sigh... watudu? I guess being in the country just sucks up my creativity...)