Tuesday, 13 September 2005

London Bri-idge, here I come, here I come, here I come...

I've been rather busy these past two days scurrying around preparing for my trip to London tomorrow, as well as rushing all my deadlines before the trip.

Needless to say, I'm really excited about it because it's gonna be my first trip to London ever.

Next to Barcelona, London is probably the second city I wanted to go the most (Yes Lyn, I know you've been to both... sigh)

In fact, I'm so excited about it that I'm gettinga bit paranoid right now. I got whacked in the stomach by a really hard shot yesterday at futsal, and today, it hurts a little. Every little bit of pain is making me paranoid. I'm imagining that I might get a fever two hours before the flight, and be forced to skip the trip. I imagine that my money will be stolen before I get on the plane. And last night I even dreamt that I overslept and missed the flight.

Gah, keep calm, keep calm. It's only London.

RIGHT!

I'm going to LONDON! YAY!

(More later. Lunch now.)

No comments: