Thursday, 13 October 2005

Drool drool drool drool...

Minishorts chased me out of her blog because I was drooling too much HERE. So I came back here to drool instead.

Here goes:

Drool drool drool drool
Drool drool drool drool
Drool drool drool drool
Drool drool drool drool

SLURP!

*wipe wipe*

Drool drool drool drool
Drool drool drool drool
Drool drool drool drool
Drool drool drool drool

*breath, breath*

Drool drool drool drool
Drool drool drool drool
Drool drool drool drool
Drool drool drool drool


More cause to drool HERE too.

So I'm a sucker for cute chicks. Plain you ain't, miss. :-)

Now, if we can only get her to pose in a bikini like those Singaporean bloggers.... WOOT WOOT!

PS... First person to slap me and remind me that I have a girlfriend gets an expired Aik Cheong Kopi-O 3-in-1 FREE!

No comments: