Monday, 10 October 2005

Free Nano-Nano for Nano-ers!

Just got back from Singapore yesterday, where I watch Cirque Du Soleil's Quidam (which was AWESOME, BTW), and generally did nothing else except read and shop for LEGO. Yup, a good break that was.

Anyway, back to regular blog transmissions.

The National Novel Writing Month is about to kick of in November, and after failing to get past the 5000-word point (let alone the objective of 50000 words), I decided to give it another go this year. This time, I have a definite story I want to write.

Ok, so it was just a half-baked idea I cooked up while lazing in bed at eleven in the morning, but hey, it's a start. Plus it's the first idea for a story I've had that I think can actually go the distance since.... er... never! At least I have the beginnings of a 10000 word story (still not sure whether it can last 50000 words though).

Anyway, lots of bloggers and Malaysians are joining the fun (or insanity) of writing 50000 words in a month. Erna is doing it. Minishorts is doing it. Sharon is doing it. Even Sashi is doing it!

So go check out the Malaysian NaNo blog at http://nanomy.blogspot.com to see who else is Nano-ing, or just go sign up yourself at http://www.nanowrimo.com!

Let's go Nano! The first ten to sign up after reading this post gets a pack of Nano-Nano sweets (SWEEEET, Sour and SALTY!!!) on me! :-)

Those who want iPod Nanos can go shopping with Kenny instead...

No comments: