Monday, 28 November 2005

The Day My X-Men Attacked Me

My X-Men attacked me the other day.

It was saturday morning, 11am. I was lying in my bed, fast asleep, dreaming about *CENSORED* and playing *CENSORED*, when suddenly, THWACK!

OW! WHAT THE *TOOT*?!?!?!?

Rubbing my sore forehead, I opened my eyes to see who (or what) ambushed me and whacked my head while I was sleeping.

And what do I see? The X-MEN! Lying all around my pillow!

Ok, so it was just my Omega Red, Wolverine, Juggernaut and Deadpool action figures I had displayed on a shelf right above my bed. So I should have made sure they were tied down or sticky taped to the shelf so that they would not fall off the shelf and onto my head.

But anyway.... THAT doesn't change the fact that they attacked ME! ME! ME, the guy who bought them and set them free from their plastic prisons when other toy collectors would have left them in there in MINT condition to be sold on the secondary market for exorbitant prices!!

And how do they repay me? The sneaky buggers JUMPED off their shelf and HIT me RIGHT SQUARE ON MY FOREHEAD! GAH!

Well, I guess I SHOULD be thankful it was just that skinny Deadpool and Wolverine figures that hit me on the face. Thank goodness that Omega Red missed me (though one of his arms jabbed me in the eye). And THANK GOD that that DAMN-KAU-HEAVY Juggernaut didn't land on my head or I'd have had a REALLY BIG BUMP on my forehead that day.

Now, where's my sticky tape?

Update (10:42pm)

As promised, here is the picture of the culprits, and the rest of the family...




No comments: