Anyway, I saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night, and because I've sworn on pain of death to not reveal anything about the movie or spoil it for others, I shall sum it up in five simple non-spoiler sentences:
- Definitely A LOT better then the first two movies, and just slightly better than third one
- A LOT of the book was cut out, and lots of things left unexplained
- Powderful climax, guarantee make girls cry
- Somebody please shoot Ron Weasley (more annoying than DOBBY)
- I love Cho Chang (and Fleur Delacor in a swimsuit)
I know many of you (like me) have read the books and know what will happen in the movie, but I need a favor from all of you.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS.
Wanna know why? go here: Spoilers Spoiling the Spoils