Wednesday, 16 November 2005

The Goblet of Fire in Five Simple (non-spoiler) Sentences

All you horny buggers will have to wait a while longer for part 2 of the calender, because Erna has not done it yet. :P But if you're longing for SOME form of calender action, head over to The Visitor's blog HERE, for the scariest post on his 'horror/movie' blog EVER.

Anyway, I saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night, and because I've sworn on pain of death to not reveal anything about the movie or spoil it for others, I shall sum it up in five simple non-spoiler sentences:

  • Definitely A LOT better then the first two movies, and just slightly better than third one
  • A LOT of the book was cut out, and lots of things left unexplained
  • Powderful climax, guarantee make girls cry
  • Somebody please shoot Ron Weasley (more annoying than DOBBY)
  • I love Cho Chang (and Fleur Delacor in a swimsuit)
Ok, that's all I'm gonna say about it until at least more people have watched it. Heh.

-----

UPDATE (11:25pm)

I know many of you (like me) have read the books and know what will happen in the movie, but I need a favor from all of you.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS.

Wanna know why? go here: Spoilers Spoiling the Spoils

No comments: