Saturday, 12 November 2005

Let Lainie Tell You what She Thinks About You!

I found out about THIS from Sashi's blog and went over to Lainie's to check it out. In that post, she tells her readers to:

Leave your name and
[1] I'll respond with something random about you.
[2] I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
[3] I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
[4] I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
[5] I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
[6] I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
[7] I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
[8] If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written!


So, being the incredibly kepoh person that I am, I decided to leave my name and see what she comes up with. Heck, I wasn't even sure she reads this blog in the first place, to tell the truth. And I have to admit I only go to her blog sporadically... not intentionally, but just because I always seem to forget the URL... :P

Anyway, here's her responses (and my responses to her responses in Italic...)


[1] I was really surprised when I finally found out you work(ed) with Irene. As in Q.
(Well, it's not as if I advertise where I work on the blog right? heh. and what, I don't look like the sort of person who would work there? :-) )

[2] deng deng deng, I believe in miracles....
(PLEASE don't tell me this is the Whitney/Mariah warblefest I think it is. WHY? WHY? WHY THIS SONG?!?!?!)

[3] what do they call the thing they put in cof...oh right, condensed milk.
(CONDENSED MILK? All STICKY and SWEET and GOOEY? Ok, sign me up. But kurang manis boleh kan? I have a toothache, see... :P )

[4] *urk*
(HIC!)

[5] First: I thought you were a girl when I first went to your blog
(Yes, yes, tell me something I've not heard a thousand times before. :P)

[6] This pink one in Monster Rancher...
(PINK?!?!?! Got a picture of the monster?)

[7] Why,.....Eyeris? It can't just be a pun on 'iris', right?
(Not exactly. In fact, the name for the blog came from my nick, and not the other way around. Eyeris is a nick I'd been using since god knows when. How it came about? From the Goo Good Doll's song 'Iris', substitute the 'I' with 'eye' for the 'cool factor', and to prevent people from thinking I'm a girl. That last bit doesn't work all that well though...)

No comments: