Sunday, 25 December 2005

Almost-End-of-Xmas Meme

okok, FINE. Since I got tagged with this meme so many times, I might as well do it. And since I spent all night last night doing nothing but eating and playing pool, I'm quite happy to do anything right now. haha.

Anyway, I got tagged with this darn Xmas meme by The Visitor (who is sulking that I always don't do his memes wan) and Jacy (who wants my vodka... RIGHT).

So, this is what I'm supposed to do:

- List who you want your Santa Claus to be (the bearer of the gift);

I want my Santa Claus to be.... Yoda!


(picture of Hasbro's Holiday Edition Yoda taken from Rebelscum.com)

- State the gift you wish to get:

I want Yoda's lightsaber. And his Force powers. He can keep the green skin and funny ears.

- Then invite a few friends to join the tag, and inform them by dropping a comment in their blog.

Xmas is almost over oledi lar. So scratch this. :D

Ok. That's about it. end of meme. Can you stop merajuking now, Visitor?

No comments: