Thursday, 8 December 2005

The Cocky Roach Song

The idea for this 'song' came about yesterday when I was having tea with Izuan, and we got to talking about songs with the names of animals in them. You know, like Alice in Chains' Rooster, Pearl Jam's Rats, and er... George Lam's mosquito song.

So we decided to come up with a Malaysian song about.... ROACHES! I came up with the lyrics, and Izuan kononnya is gonna add the song later.

So, without further ado, here is...



The Cocky Roach Song

(lyrics by Eyeris, music to be added later by Izuan Shah of Auburn)

Verse 1:
I'll crawl up your leg at the mamak stall,
I'll fly down and land on your roti and dahl.
I'll contaminate your tea with all my germs,
And hurt your tummy worse than them worms!

Chorus:
TWO FEELERS!
TWO WINGS!
TWO MILLION YEARS AND SIX FREAKY LEGS!
I'M A LIPAS! A KA-CAT!
I'M A COCKY ROACH YEAH!!!!
I'M A COCKY ROACH YEAH!!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!!!

Verse 2:
I'm a lipas with an attitude!
A 'ka-cat' in your Maggi soup!
A disease on legs, a plague with wings,
We've been around for years and we can sing!

Chorus:
TWO FEELERS!
TWO WINGS!
TWO MILLION YEARS AND SIX FREAKY LEGS!
I'M A LIPAS! A KA-CAT!
I'M A COCKY ROACH YEAH!!!!
I'M A COCKY ROACH YEAH!!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!!!

Bridge:
You can try to stomp us flat,
Or even spray us with some Ridsect.
Smack us with a newspaper roll!
Throw us in the toilet bowl!
Kill us, smack us, annihilate us!
It's easier to kill us than to kill a fly,
But even after a million years we continue to multiply!!!!!

No comments: