Saturday, 14 January 2006

The Undetermined 10 Words Essay Meme

-_-"

When Erna told me she got this meme from Suanie, I SPECIFICALLY told her NOT TO PASS IT ON TO ME.

And what does she do? She passes it on to me.

Bah.

Oh well, since I'm stuck halfway on my Hopefully-Weekly-Book-Review, and I have nothing else to blog about, I'll do it.

Anyway, This particular meme is called the 10 Words Determined Essay. Why it's so determined, I don't know, but anyway, here are the Golden Rules for it:

1) write an entry of between 100-200 words, with these words have to be included once, and only once:

- I
- me
- blowjob
- grapes
- random
- power
- loneliness
- water
- robot
- blue

2) Out of the 10 words, you can only change 2 words.
I've changed 'me' to 'coffee' and 'loneliness' to 'shuriken'

3) Your essay must make some kind of sense. if it's not cool, then it won't get published…
RIGHT. And who's gonna stop me from publishing it HERE? :D

4) Send to 5 people.
And here it goes, to The Visitor (even though he probably won't do it because I never do HIS tags...), Scorkes (That's what you get for pestering me to update! :D ), Athenos (HAH! I can FINALLY tag you dude!), Jesscat and Kampung Gal.

And here is my essay:

Eyeris' 10 Words Determined Essay

Once upon a time, there was a robot called Chunk-of-Metal.

Chunk-of-Metal was blue in colour, and he liked to say random vulgar things like “I love Bob Saget”, and he especially liked getting a blowjob even though he didn’t have any sexual organs to er… blow.

Anyway, one day, Chunk-of-Metal was at home, sipping on a cup of coffee and watching the entire season collection of Bob Saget’s Full House, when an Angel on Fire came swooping in on her fiery wings, and DEMANDED that the mechanical man give her some vodka.

“Eh, My fridge only got grape juice and water. Got no vodka, how?”

When she heard that, the Fiery Angel got really pissed off, and began hitting Chunk-of-Metal with her shuriken and attacking him with her awesome Drunken No Jutsu. After the Fiery Angel had hit him with multiple attacks, he finally fell apart into small bits and his nuts and bolts scattered everywhere.

At this point, the writer of this stupid story didn't know how to finish it and decided to sod it all for a lark and go watch Naruto again.

END!

(Final Word Count: 185 words)

No comments: