Wednesday, 26 April 2006

Sick but No MC. Sian.

The past week's er.. 'activities' have finally taken their toll on me. It's been one long week of non-stop work, running around, late nights, and lots of sporting activities. Too much for me to take me thinks. good thing I didn't stay up for the football match last night...

Anyway, fell sick yesterday (after all that zoom zoom zoom-ing around), and came home early. Knocked out at 5, didn't get up til 10 to eat, then knocked out again until 10am this morning.

No MC though. Sian. Had to use one of my precious accumulated off-days... sigh...

Some notes to self:

  1. Drink more water.
  2. Get more sleep
  3. If you're playing futsal/paintball the next day, don't stay up until 4am or 5am. And most DEFINITELY don't do it two days in a row...
  4. If you're having a sorethroat, don't be an idiot and eat that sambal tumis and tomyam combo ANYWAY. (Even if my philosophy IS 'Eat first, suffer later')
  5. Don't stay up all night watching CSI reruns, Amazing Race and WWE if you have to get up at 7am tomorrow to get to an assignment at 9am...

Oh well. At least now I have the whole day at home to myself. time to do some of the things I haven't ben able to do the past week, like:

  1. Clear up that pile of folded clothes that has turned into one mess of UNfolded clothes because I kept pushing them off my bed when I go to sleep...
  2. Blog a little
  3. Sleep more
  4. Play UFO: Enemy Unknown
  5. Clean my room
  6. Like Fuckstress commands, maybe I'll do my taxes too...

Aw heck, I might just spend the whole day sleeping instead... doo di doo

No comments: