You know you can't wait for the new Terry Pratchett book to come out when...
- You start dreaming about Nac Mac Feegle
- You go to Kinokuniya every other day to check the 'new releases' shelves
- You starve and reserve the last hundred bucks in your account just to buy the hardcover
- You try to finish all the other books you're reading as soon as possible so that you'll be able to give all your attention to reading Wintersmith.
- You freak out when your friend tells you it's already been released in the UK (WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG TO GET HERE?!?!?!?!111)
- You reread The Wee Free Men and A Hat Full of Sky again just to refresh your memory.
- You contemplate buying the hrdcover versions of the two books so that when Wintersmith comes out and you buy it in hardcover, it will match the other two books.
- You read the sneak preview on the back pages of Thud! over and over again to try and guess what Wintersmith's story will be about.