Wednesday, 29 November 2006

Contesting Musical Weird Symbols For Narnian Poster

Ok, since I'm a little too busy to blog properly this week, lets play a little game/contest.

Who can tell me where all these weird symbols and figures come from?








First person to comment with ALL the correct answers (I'll need the name of the artiste and the album) gets a free ORIGINAL & double-sided Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion Witch & The Wardrobe poster!! :D


UPDATE: 30/11/2006:

No fun lar you people. At least guess guess a bit also fun mar. ceh. :( :( :(

Anyway, forget the contest, I think I'll give the poster to Poptart for being the only one to actually make an effort... hehe.

But do keep guessing, only if you bother to lar. :(

Now excuse me while I go to that corner over there to mope. :( :(

No comments: