Monday, 11 December 2006

Eyeris' 2006 Movie Lists: The Bothered Lists

It's funny. I've been on leave for the whole of last week, and the first day I come back to work happens to be the one day everyone else is enjoying the public holiday. Ironic, isn't it?

Oh well, at least the office is quiet.

Anyway, last week was the music lists on EoE. This week, it's gonna be the MOVIES turn.

And I shall start off with THREE lists!


Movies I Should Not Have Bothered Watching

- The Wild, Over The Hedge, Open Season (seen one, seen them all...)
- The Da Vinci Code (If you've read the book, don't bother watching the movie)
- Mission Impossible III (Cruise-overload)


Movies I Probably Shouldn't Have Bothered with but WANTED to watch anyway:

- Nacho Libre (What? It was FUNNY what...)
- X-Men 3: The Last Stand (X-Men obsession tainted by disappointing movie)
- Ice Age 2 (I liked the first, but mana tau the second is so.... blah)
- Underworld: Evolution (Kate Beckinsale in leather. Yum)


Movies I Never Bothered to watch:

- Barnyard (Any movie with MALE COWS with UDDERS is definitely not worth my time)
- Happy Feet (More penguins. whee.)
- Big Momma's House 2 (Can't even stand Martin Lawrence, let alone him in a fat suit)
- Little Man (Can't stand the Wayan brothers either)
- Date Movie, Scary Movie 4 (Enough with the parodies already!)
- The Grudge 2, Saw III, Final Destination 3 (I sked)
- The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift (read the Initial D manga better lar)
- The Pink Panther (Steve Martin trying too hard? No thanks.)

No comments: