Friday, 22 December 2006

Irritable Eye/ Listless Blog/ Deathly Harry/ Alien Transformers/ Lainie rocks

It's been a hectic and frantic week, even though I had the best news of the month on Tuesday. Yesterday was especially bad. Not only did I spend the whole day driving around KL frantically dropping off unusually large envelopes in between interviewing people who open doors, my car got rammed from behind. TWICE. It's amazing my car's back bumper is still intact without a single scratch.

So yeah. Anyone I unintentionally insulted, offended, was being rude to, ignored, brushed off, please forgive me. I'm quite irritable this week. Sorry about that. Sigh. I feel bad now. :-(

Thank god it's a long weekend.

--------------------------------------

The busy week also means I haven't had much time to post anymore lists. Actually, I can't think of any. So I'm gonna open it to the floor. What lists should I do? If no suggestions, no lists. No lists, means.. er.. no posts lor. hehe.

--------------------------------------

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

What kind of a name is that? Oh well, I suppose anything could be better than the forgettable 'Chamber of Secrets' and that completely pointless 'Half-Blood Prince'. But the way the past two books have been completely crap and bereft of depth, I think the most appropriate title for her book shuld be Harry Potter and the Depth-ly Hollow instead. Bad Pun completely intended.

And this one better fecking be the last one or I'll start calling her JK Jordan instead.

--------------------------------------

Oh, and the Transformers Teaser trailer is up. Looks more like Aliens vs Predator 2: Robot Wars than Transformers. Michael Bay sucks.

Prime looks brilliant though.

--------------------------------------

Just realised the Lainie-style is very good for rambling about different topics and still be able to have space to add on more later. And for cramming all those ideas into one simple post.

No comments: