Monday, 1 January 2007

What I'm Looking Forward to in 2007

Hardy Newt Yarn!
Heavy Noob Yeah!
Hardly Nude Yeti!


WOOT WOOT! RESET! REBOOT! REDO EVERYTHING! WOOT WOOT!

*Lets off fireworks*




Ahem.

Ok, for the first post of the new year, I shall now list down (yup, back to lists, last one for now, I promise. Er, then again, maybe not. I like lists too much) the stuff I'm REALLY looking forward to this year, in the world of books, movies and music.

As for my personal goals.... mind your own business you lot. I got work to do! :D

ahem, on with the lists!

MOST ANTICIPATED MOVIES OF 2007

1) Stardust
2) The Simpsons Movie! (DOH!)
3) Ratatouille (Pixar! Again!)
4) Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (We'll finally get to see what the 2 and a 1/2 hour trailer in 2006 was leading up to!)
5) Spider-man 3 (Venom! Sandman! Green Goblin returns! WOOT!)
6) 300 (Frank Miller. Gorgeous trailer. Nuff said.)
7) Transformers (I just KNOW it's gonna suck, but... but... it's TRANSFORMERS!!!)


MOST ANTICIPATED BOOKS OF 2007:

1) Lady Friday (Garth Nix)
2) The final book of Robin Hobb's Soldier Son trilogy
3) The next Terry Pratchett book (just like every other year...)
4) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (because I wanna see if Rowling REALLY means this to be the last book in the series...)


MOST ANTICIPATED CONCERTS OF 2007

1) Muse
2) Jacky Cheung (I've NEVER seen him in concert ok? THIS is one Chinese concert I'm definitely going for!)

No comments: