Lets play a little game.
Take a look at the list below, and tell me how may of these jingles can you actually SING?
No cheating now, you HAVE to SING, SING not recite them.
Now take the ones you DO know how to sing, and sing them at least five times to make sure.
FIVE TIMES. EACH.
Here they are:
- Choki-choki, have some please. Choki-choki, for you and me!
- Minum Milo anda jadi, sihat dan kuat!
- Sweet, sour and salty... Nano-nano, Nano-nana, NANO-NANOOOO!!!
- Paddle-pop, WOW! Paddle-pop, YEAH! Super-duper yummy!
- Jualan hebat Parkson! Jualan Hebat Parkson!
- Good times, great taste, that's why this is our place! Good times, great taste, at Mc-D-O-N-A-L-D-S, Mc-D-O-N-A-L-D-S... Good times, great taste, at McDonalds!
- Mee Maggi, cepat dimasak, sedap dimakan!
- V, is for Vitagen! It's good for your digestion!
- I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R' Us kid. There's lots of toys in Toys R' Us for us to play with!
- Let's go to the zoo, there's lots of things to do, and the food is finger lickin' good!
- Seven five five two five two five, seven five five two five two five, seven five five two five two five, special delivery!
And finally, come back in an hours' time and tell me which one is STILL stuck in your head. GYAHAHA!
Rejected because of my blog
1 day ago