Monday, 7 May 2007

Armoured Bears, Iron Men and Boring Potter Posters

Head's up, people, especially fans of Children's fantasy novels. The new posters for Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix and The Golden Compass movies are up!

The Hairy Putter one is rather uninspiring though:



Boring, boring, boring.

But I'm liking the Golden Compass teaser, even if I think that Lyra doesn't look like what I imagined her to be...



And while we're on the subject of armour, here's a cool pix of what next year's Iron Man suit is gonna look like:



Cool eh? I was never a big fan of Iron Man, but after reading a few comics that featured him in it, I must say I'm intrigued by how the movie will turn out...

Oooh, and check out this new poster of the sequel to that Russian hit Night Watch:



Now THAT is one hell of a cool poster. I. MUST. HAVE. IT.

No comments: