Wednesday, 30 May 2007

Yes, No. Yes? No!

No, they don't have a pretty little fairy,
Yes, but I do think their logo is rather funny.
No, I doubt I'd get much from them anyway,
Yes, I don't give a rat's ass, by the way.
No, I don't care how you promote yourself,
Yes, you're making a fool out of yourself.
No, I don't think you're out of line,
Yes, but I do think you're beginning to whine,
No, I don't think yours is inferior,
Yes, I think you're being a bit bitter.
No, you don't have to choose one or the other,
Yes, everyone can still choose just one or the other.
No, I don't like you, no not at all,
Yes, that's why I preferred the other side of the wall.
No, I doubt this will make much of a difference,
Yes, I may be overestimating my significance,
No, I don't think I want to change my stand,
Yes, what anyone thinks, I don't really give a damn

No comments: