Monday, 9 July 2007

Cheap Transformer Thrills For Intelligent Personnel Only

I got this the other day.



It's supposed to be a press kit, but what a cool-looking package eh?

And look what it says on the cover...



OOOOOOOH!!!! I'm an 'intelligent personnel'! Must be because I studied IT.

Hmmm... I wonder if it has a piece of Scorponok or Blackout.

Excitedly, I opened the package, and this was what I saw:



Bah.

But wait, this two things look cool:



A pendrive and a pen. how exciting right? But there's more than meets the eye to that pen..... it Transforms!!!!

(which I shall now demonstrate in glorious cheapskate Eyeris step-by-step picture style. No, I don't do video, sorry).



Yes, cheesy, but cool. I couldn't stop playing with it after I took it out.

I give this new-found 'Transformer' the name.... Penticon.

Obviously, with such name, he can only be a Decepticon.

Anyway, look, the calculator transforms as well!



Since it's pretty much usless as a fighter, and tranforms into a calculator of all things (at least Jason Bourne could use a pen to stab people with. What's a calculator gonna do, count its enemies to death?); I reckon this thing is an Autobot.

I tried to come up with a name for him, but all I could think of was Numbot. Lame, I know.

But then again, he DOES look pretty lame:



Yes yes , you've probably seen these cheesy Made-In-China stuff being hawked by little salesmen with black sling bags in food courts, but do theirs have the words 'TRANSFORMERS' on them?

And besides, there are only two sets of these kits in Malaysia. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, I enjoy cheap thrills, so sue me.

No comments: