Monday, 2 July 2007

Gaiman and a Golden Rat Overshadow a Hairy Putter

The Official 'Number of Times Eyeris has Watched Transformers' Counter: 4 times


It's officially the second half of the year! And what a way to finish off the first six months of the year - with the coolest movie in YEARS: Transformers!

Problem is, now I have nothing else to look forward to this year. My life is now empty... Maybe I should go watch Transformers again to fill that void.

Oh but wait, there ARE some things to look forward to. Movies, books... yup, post-Transformers life ain't so bad after all.

HAve I not mentioned the word 'Transformers' enough yet? No? ok. Transformers, Transformers, Transformers, Transformers, Transformers, Transformers. Now go watch it. You know you want to.

So, what's been good so far this year? Transformers, of course (hey there's that word again). And 300. Those two movies are definitely the coolest and my favorite films so far this year. Then there's Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, which i liked but everyone else hated. Shrek3, Spidey3 all sucked though. Though I kinda liked TMNT and Ocean's 13.

Anyway, here's what I'm looking forward to watching next...


Ratatouille (I can't believe its out in DVD already. Those pirates damn efficient leh... Me? I'll wait for it to come to the cinema. I detest people who are too cheap to go to the cinemas to watch movies.)




Stardust (Gaiman! Gaiman! Gaiman!)




The Golden Compass (Armoured bears! Woohoo!)




The Simpsons Movie!!!! (Doh!)



I'm also waiting for The Bourne Ultimatum (Get ready for all sorts of 'Bourne Again' headlines in the papers); plus I haven't even seen Die Hard 4.0 and Fantastic Four (which I heard is not so fantastic, but what the hey...). And no, KI'm not looking forward to Hairy Puttr 5. I'll watch it, but I'm not looking forward to it...

As for books, hopefully George R.R. Martin and Robin Hobb will publish their next books this year as well... and of course, the next.... TERRY PRATCHETT book!

JKR Rolling? Hairy Putter? Who's that?

No comments: