Tuesday, 25 September 2007

Extra Productivity Causes Red-Eye.

Today's been an unusually productive day for me. It isn't everyday that I manage to actually drag myself out of bed at 7:30am, take a shower, make a nice big sandwich and good coffee, AND wash up the dishes all within half and hour, and then sit down to actually get some work done.

Not only did I manage to get a particularly long story done, I even managed to fit in a little reading, some mooncake munching, some goofing around chatting about movies, and even got some much long-overdue and much procrastinated-upon transcribing done at the same time.

So yes, I've done most everything except blog.

And now that I DO have some time to blog, I can't for the life of me think of anything else to blog about besides the fact that I was very productive and busy today and only have time to blog right now.

And now, I've even run out of time to blog and have to join someone for buka puasa and then will run off to play a little bit of badminton (just a little bit), and then head home for a nice hot shower and go to sleep early.

And then I'll have to do it all over again tomorrow, thanks to anoter nice looming deadline on the horizon. Oh joy. Oh, and did I mention my eyes seem to be a little red as well? Must be all that po... er.. no, forget that.

It's a rare occasion indeed that I actually tell you what I did today. But do not fret, this is not gonna turn out into THAT sort of blog.

I just felt like sharing, that's all. Plus I have no idea what to blog about. Maybe I should do what Suanie did and ask for blog post suggestions. But would you care oblige if I did?

Ooh, it's time to go eat now.

No comments: