Saturday, 1 September 2007

Save the Rhino From The Decepticons!!!

Since Honda's been having this Save the Sumatran Rhino campaign lately, and being the environmentally friendly chap that I am, I did my part to help them...

I bought a new Honda car yesterday!

I've always wanted this car, so so much, and now, finally I got it!

And here in its full glory, is my brand new Honda Civic Si car!



Check out the interior! Cool eh?



All doors wide open:



Check out the engine, man! I can't wait to rev it up!



And lets take a look at the boot....



Eh, what's this? Hawaii? Aloha State?

RUMBLE?

Uh Oh...

CHU CHU CHU CHI CHI!

Crap.



AIEE!!! RUN AWAY! SAVE THE RHINOS BEFORE THE DECEPTICONS GET TO THEM!!!



PS... Now that you've finished swearing at me for this lame attempt to create awareness about the Sumatran Rhinos while showing off my new Transformers Alternators Rumble toy, go to that Honda Save the Sumatran Rhino site already:

No comments: