Thursday, 27 September 2007

Updates on a Mirage Maker From The Isles of Glory

Yesterday I was browsing around Kinokuniya when I saw this book:



Ah... It's nice to see a familiar name (meaning, someone I actually met before) on the fantasy bookshelves sometimes. I haven't heard anything from Glenda Larke lately, and I was wondering when her new book will be out.

Apparently, it's coming out soon. The second book of The Mirage Makers, that is - which is titled The Shadows of Tyr:



And what's more, she's already finished the third book (Song of the Shiver Barrens) and is now already working on a NEW book called the Drouthlord.

Hmm... I wonder if the new books will be available readily in KL just like Heart of the Mirage was...


PS: Her previous trilogy, The Isles of Glory (The Aware, Gilfeather and The Tainted) was not available in bookstores in KL. You could only buy them from the Malaysian Nature Society.

No comments: