Monday, 1 October 2007

I Love The Smell of New Books in the Morning

It's been quite a while since I've actually gone on any sort of book-buying spree, so when I actually managed to er.. acquire quite a number of new books in a mere two weeks (without the help of a single warehouse sale), I figured it's an occasion to blog about.

Behold, my most recent haul of ALL-NEW books!



Here's what I got:

- Temaraire (Naomi Novik)
- Throne of Jade (Naomi Novik)
- Black Powder War (Naomi Novik)
- Making Money (Terry Pratchett)
- The Ministry of Special Cases (Nathan Englander)
- Malaysian Politicians Say The Darndest Things (Amir Muhammad)
- I Am Muslim (Dina Zaman)
- The Book of Ballads (Charles Vess)
- The Dark is Rising Sequence (Susan Cooper)



Now, if I can only find time to read them all....

No comments: