What was the damage? Don't even ask. Let's just say I'm really, really afraid of going there again, in case I buy even MORE books. Yes, especially since I had twice the number of books shown here in my box while at the sale, and eventually had to let them go because I didn't have enough cash...
Besides what I bought, here are some more gems found when I went there (which will probably be gone by tomorrow):
- Stardust & Anansi Boys (Neil Gaiman) = RM10
- The Comical Tragedy or Tragical Comedy of Mr. Punch (Neil Gaiman & Dave McKeane): RM23
- Entire set of Wheel of Time books = RM12
- Entire set of Alexander McCall Smith books = RM10-12 each
- Assorted Terry Brooks Shannara books = RM10-12
- Wonder Woman, Hulk, Superman visual Guides = RM30+
- Calvin & Hobbes, Dilbert anthologies
So what ya waiting for? Go get the books before they get turned to pulp like last time!!!
Oh, and don't bother looking out for the skinny guy trawling the bins for fantasy books. I doubt I'll be going again. Must... resist.... GAH!