Thursday, 13 December 2007

The 2007 Eyeris Movie Awards: The Poster Categories!

After some thought, I figured instead of just straightforward lists of my favorite this, favorite that, we'd might as well have a nice Oscar styled kinda post, where I make up my own categories and awards. Kinda like last year, only bigger. heh.

First up, we have the poster segments, which is brought to you by my obsession with collecting cool (and some not so cool) movie posters. I call these awards the GRUBBYS, mostly because I've divided the categories based on whether or not I got my grubby hands on these posters.

Oh, and just to get it straight - just because I like the poster does not mean I like the MOVIE itself, savvy?

Here we go then...

----------------------------------------------------

Favorite Single Stand-Alone Posters (That I Got My Grubby hands on):





Favorite Single Stand-Alone Posters (That I FAILED to Get My Grubby hands on):





Favorite Poster Sets (That I Got My Grubby hands on):





Favorite Poster Sets (That I FAILED to Get My Grubby hands on):






Favorite Teaser Posters For 2008 Movies (Which I got my grubby hands on):





Favorite Teaser Posters For 2008 Movies (Which I'm STILL trying to get my grubby hands on):

No comments: