Wednesday, 2 January 2008

Electing Potential Favorites For 2008

It's 2008!
Woot woot!
Hooray!
And since it's the first day of the New Year (on the blog, that is), let's kick things off with a short list of what I'm looking forward to in 2008:


General Stuff:
  • Elections!(I've decided to vote based solely on how many stupid quotes that each side comes up with from now until the election comes. Of course, I'll have to take Samy Vellu out of the equation, because he can probably trump boths sides on his own.)
  • Olympics! (I've loved the Olympics ever since I was a kid, and have never missed a single Torch-Lighting ceremony since the 1988 one)


Movies I wanna watch:
  • Wall-E (The cutest robot since.... T-Bob! Ok, hopefully not as annoying though...)
  • The Dark Knight (Joker hype overdrive!
  • Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Indy's back!!!!)
  • Cloverfield (it'll probably suck, but I just wanna watch it for hype's sake. heh)
  • Hellboy II: The Golden Army (Pan's Labyrinth meets Mike Mignola!)



Books I'm looking forward to:
  • A Dance of Dragons (George R.R. Martin)
  • Victory of Eagles (Naomi Novik)
  • Nation (Terry Pratchett)
  • Superior Saturday (Garth Nix)


Will add more when I think of more...

So tell me, what are YOU looking forward to this year?

No comments: