Friday, 2 May 2008

Wanted! Angelina Jolie Posters! Hubba Hubba Gimme Gimme!

What is it about Angelina Jolie that makes EVERY SINGLE POSTER that she is in (well, ALMSOT every single post. I could do without that Gone in 60 Seconds one with a HUGE Nic Cage ugly mug on top) so gorgeously appealing that you just HAVE to have that poster no matter what the cost?

I mean, look at this Tomb Raider Poster...



Who wouldn't want THAT poster hanging on your wall huh?

And what about an almost-naked Jolie poster, eh?



Ok, so Beowulf kinda sucked, but the poster's great!

And heck, even when only HALF her face can be seen, she STILL makes a poster great:



It's the lips I tell ya. them lips just makes you knees go weak.

And finally, the mother of all Jolie posters, the one Jolie poster to rule them all...

Presenting... MRS SMITH!


Hubba hubba drool drool drool.

This baby (yes of course I have this poster DUH) is one of the crown jewels of my collection, and will have her very own special spot on the wall when I actually get around to framing these things up. haha.

Oh, and I almost forgot the whole point of this post in the first place... presenting, the new poster for WANTED!



Jolie with a big gun. I like hubba hubba gimme gimme.

No comments: