Yes, I'm quite upset about missing the opening of the show, especially since I can only watch it NEXT FRIDAY with NORMAL PEOPLE.... ahaha.
But anyway, I hereby declare this weeks "INDIANA JONES WEEK' on EoE, and shall have a couple of posts on the Fedora-Wearing One coming up soon... But first, for those of you too er... young to even REMEMBER the last Indiana Jones movie, here's a short list of why the guy is so damn AWESOME...
Why Indiana Jones Is Awesome
- THAT WHIP! THAT WHIP!
- He's got an awesome theme song!
- He has a Lego toy of himself!
- He doesn't waste time with all that kung-fu mumbo jumbo. when confronted by a hostile swordsman, he just fecking shoots'em.
- He can outrun HUGE ROLLING BOULDERS!
- He's Han Solo, Rick Deckard, Jack Ryan and Dr. Richard Kimble all rolled into one!
- His father is the greatest James Bond ever!
- He can spell 'Jehovah' with an 'I'!
- He kissed a Nazi and survived!
- He kissed Steven Spielberg's wife and survived!
- He named himself after a dog!
- He hates snakes! (I donno why this is awesome but who cares...)
- He can fly planes! (but not land them...)
- Even Kermit the frog and Mr Potatohead want to be him!