Wednesday, 18 June 2008

PIXAR WEEK 2008: Wall-E Hype Starts NOW!!!!

It's T-minus 10 days (Update: I just found out that it may not be here until at least July... but what the hell, it's never too early to start the hype!!!) to THE most anticipated movie here on Eye on Everything!

No, it's not The Dark Knight (that's a close second). No it's not Hellboy 2. It's.....



YES! THE NEW PIXAR MOVIE IS ALMOST UPON US! And as usual, I hereby declare this whole week to be PIXAR WEEK, and it will peak with the EXCLUSIVE MOVIE -NOT REVIEW of WALL-E next week! Hopefully. PLEASE PLEASE let it be sooner. I wanna watch WAll-E NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!

Ahem.

Anyway, to kick things off, I shall now share with you some very very very cute and cool poster for Wall-E, coming from all over the place - Russia, Poland and US, of course.

First up, are the conventional usual US ones:



Then, here are some cool RUSSIAN ones...



And some from Poland...



And finally, my FAVORITEST of all... four very very cute international posters (at least I THINK they're international ones...)



I WANT THEM ALL.... GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!

No comments: