Tuesday, 10 June 2008

The Happening is Happening If You Happen to like Night



The Happening
.
Not a review.
It's M. Night Shyamalan.
Do you REALLY need a review?
Reading reviews about his movies will only spoil it for you.
So I won't review it.
And I won't mention the story at all.
All you need to know is something scary happens.
And a former underwear model happened to be around.
Damn happening right?



That Marky Mark fella really got no charisma lar.
For a so-called 'leading man' samore.
No presence, no charm, no... nothing.
Edward Norton would wiped the floor with him without even trying.
Robert Downing Jr would kick his ass all the way to Gulmira.
Heck, even Keanu 'Wooden Plank' has more charisma.
And that's saying a lot.
Marky Mark should just go back to the Funky Bunch.



But I like Zooey.
More than Emily, actually.
Zooey is CUTE.
I repeat. ZOOEY IS CUTE.
VERY CUTE.
Cleavage Rating: 8!
I really really like Zooey.
She's cute.
Sigh... I'm in love...



Ok, what else is there?
Oh yeah the twist.
....
...
..
.
Yeah right.
As if I'll say anything here about THAT.
Go watch it yourself lar.
Shyamalan is back.
And that's all you need to know.

No comments: